For FamiliesMeet a few of our Sitters
NY Nanny Center, a Bell Family Company, Placement Services is based on the concept that exceptional childcare can thrive in an environment where the nanny and family are best matched, where mutual respect and values exist at the highest level, and where each understands the wants and needs of the other.
Bell Family Company adopted the highly reputable NY Nanny Center, established by a working mother and licensed social worker over 25 years ago, which has always placed full time live-in and live-out nannies in and around New York.
To this day, whatever your needs, our nanny placement crew will offer highly qualified, experienced, nurturing and loving childcare providers with whom you will feel completely comfortable leaving with your children.
Find a Nanny TODAY by calling our office 212.265.3354 or Contact us
NY Nanny Center Nannies are:
- Directly referred by someone we know or recruited from one of our trusted sources
- Pre-screened through an extensive online application
- College-educated, working professionals, students or career childcare professionals
- Extensive social media & online screening
- Personally interviewed by our in house crew
- Certified through a rigorous national background check
- Personally reference checked by a mom of five girls & our selected moms in the making
- CPR & First Aid Trained
- Ongoing coaching, prepping & check-ins
Our Nanny Placement Process
- The family completes the Family Application
- Family signs and returns the Nanny Placement Agreement (1 Year or more) or (Temporary 1-11 months)
- Our team reviews your application & sets up a phone Consultation to develop your Family’s Job Conditions
- Once you have completed the BFC Family Application and signed the nanny placement agreement, our team we start introducing you to prospective nanny candidates via email. Once you receive the email you can simply click on the link and review the prospective candidate’s profile. Please scroll to the bottom of the page and select: INTERESTED or NOT INTERESTED. If you click INTERESTED, a screen will then prompt you with your best times to schedule an interview Select the best option and press submit. You will then receive a confirmation email with the next steps in meeting the nanny candidates. If you have any questions, please email your nanny coordinator directly.
Meet A Few of Our Nannies
ASK A SITTER EXPERT
Families & Sitters can ask questions like:
“Is it okay if I ask my sitter to change the laundry for me when I’m gone?”
“Is it okay if I ask my sitter to bake cupcakes for my son’s bake sale tomorrow…I forgot…?”
“I’m planning my son’s birthday party & need help! Can I get sitters to assist me?”
We will take your questions to our sitter panel & we will answer one question every Wednesday via Twitter & Facebook.
Submit your question here:
Undergrad - English Literature at John Carroll University in Cleveland, OH
Currently working on her Masters in English and American Literature from NYU
Reading, Cooking, Hiking, Traveling and Exploring NYC
Shea has been babysitting since she was in middle school! She also worked as an ESL preschool teacher in Spain and currently volunteers at 826NYC helping with creative writing workshops for elementary students.
Grosse Pointe, MI
University of Dayton, BS in Psychology
Manager of Research Projects for a non-profit academic medical society and Yoga Therapist
Yoga, running, integrative medicine, reading, writing, music and food
Jessica has been babysitting since the age of 12, so nearly 18 years! She has a natural affinity towards children and finds it refreshing and recharging to be around their energy. Her work with children began when she worked with a Child Psychiatrist as a mentor for children that suffered from severe ADHD and that exposed her to all age groups. She was also a mothers helper for a newborn.
Tipp City, OH
Wright State University/BA in Theater Design Technology and Stage Management
Entrepreneur and Distributor for YOR Health
Singing, dancing, traveling, group activities, public speaking, exercising, reading, outdoor activities, and anything Disney!
Erin has been watching lil’ ones since she was 14 when her younger brother was born. She also babysat extensively for local friends, families, and neighbors. She moved to the east coast in 2007 and did everything from on-call to long-term sitting for all ages and abilities. Erin has been with LLD since 2009 and has babysat for over 20 of our families.
University of Oregon, English and Spanish major
Grad student at NYU (Speech Pathology)
Running, Reading, Traveling, Skiing and being outdoors
Jocelyn has over 10 years of babysitting experience for children of all ages newborns to teens. She has also worked as a high school English teacher, swim instructor, and tutor. She is the oldest of 3 kids and 13 cousins, so the role of caretaker has always felt natural to her!
The University of Texas at Austin - B.A. in Plan II Honors Liberal Arts Program, B.S. in Public Relations
Marketing Associate at Coleman Research Group, Inc.
Running, yoga, reading, cooking and church involvement
Mackie has been babysitting children, infants to pre-teens, for more than 10 years. She loves being active and entertaining kids, whether it's by playing hide-and-go-seek in princess costumes or rock climbing in the park. After her sophomore year at the UT, she spent a summer working as a counselor for 10-15 year old girls and boys at Camp LIFE, a missionary organization supporting AIDS orphans in Africa.
San Diego State University- Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
Full time Nanny
Dance (ballet and jazz), Church, exploring New York City!
Annie has an array or experience including The Children’s Center Day Care (worked with children ages 6 months to 2 years), previous part time nanny (1 infant age 3 months to 16 months), a full time nanny (1 infant currently 12 months) and she is a babysitter for kids of all ages!